Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Little Girl Tags - aka Girl of the Moment

I had a little fun stamping these cute little girl images on some handmade tags I made when I had some leftover heavy cardstock.  The girl with the cape is a Unity Stamp and the party girl is from Stampendous.  

This first tag is just stamped and colored with markers.  I used some bold funky colors for my supergirl image.  I think they show the awesomeness of girl power!  

Unity Stamp - Girl of the Moment

I wanted to try a little something different and used some shimmerpaint and tried to patiently wait for it to dry before I could stamp the girl. 

Unity Stamp - SuperGirl!

For my party girl I painted a little white gesso on the tag and punched a border.  The gesso really made the colors stand out against the white manilla cardstock.  So cute!  


Birthday Girl Close-Up

Party Girl Tag 



No comments: